Well, the LiteBlue is totally meant for the employees. With a few simple and easy clicks, one can learn the process involved and how the user is going to use for further assistance without stepping back. And what not!!! Through this particular portal, employees can manage even personal details like epayroll, schedule and much more in a well-structured format.
Whoever employee is associated with the United States Postal Service were totally provided with Employee ID and password respectively. As a result, to begin the process, one should provide all such details and then can move a step forward successfully. But where the Employee ID is found?
Well, it can be located on the top of the respective earning statement. And this is available in terms of the 8-digit present just above the employee ID respectively. Therefore, get access by providing these particulars and begin the process irrespective of time.
Follow this LoneStarail walmartone login guide to access your information. The employees can get benefits like schedules, leaves, paystubs and many more.
Register Liteblue USPS Account
- There is no online registration form for new employees.
- The HR team at USPS provides the new employees with a username and temporary password.
- These details help the employees in successfully registering on Lite blue.
- For accessing your account for the first time, you need to simply feed in the provided Username and the password.
- You can change the password after successfully registering on Liteblue USPS Login Portal.
Method 1: You can access the password change protocol by simply accessing the login page of the USPS and carry on from there. Here are the steps to follow after reaching the login page of liteblue.usps.gov.
- You will see the blocks to enter the Employee ID and USPS Password there.
- Below these options, there is a tab labeled “Forgot Your Password?” that you will have to select.
- On clicking this, you will reach the verification page where you will first have to enter your EIN (Employee Identification Number).
- This number is important to access several changes to your account.
- Note: This service is only applicable to the citizens of the USA who are employees of the USPS. If any unauthorized person is identified making attempts to access the portals then legal action will be incurred to the user.
- Once you have entered the details on the page, select the “Continue” option there.
- A new window with instructions on the password change will appear.
- The servers will provide a link to your verified email address so that it will lead you to the password reset page.
- There, you will have to type the new password and confirm it again before finally setting it.
Method 2: You can directly access the portal for the password reset on the web. Use this link here to reach there and then follow the instructions below;
- On reaching the page, you will have to enter your Username for the account.
- The servers will match your given details with the current account listings and provide you the email verification link.
- Access your email inbox and select the link provided there.
- Then, the users will be able to access the password reset option easily.