Cathedral Prep School and Seminary is proud to offer an Honors program to the academically talented students. The program is designed to meet the educational needs of the most highly motivated students through a challenging curriculum so to develop their talents and to perform at the peak of their capabilities.
As an Honors student, you will benefit from:
- Specially designed Honors course offerings and advanced courses for college credit.
- Specifically designed college courses offered at Cathedral Prep through a partnership with St. John’s University.
- Classes that aim to develop intellectual curiosity, analytic abilities and awareness of ethical and civic responsibilities.
- Small class sizes which encourages participation and promotes a close student-faculty relationship. Such an environment also supports their dedication to excellence.
- Close individual guidance academically so as to give students the support and challenge needed for success.
- A college guidance counselor who works with students interested in applying for grants and scholarships and advises them regarding college beginning in their freshmen year.
For more information on Cathedral Prep’s Honors program, please contact Principal, Mr. Richie Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org.